Say hi to NB Hearing
At NB Hearing, we strive to maximise our patients’ hearing potential because hearing is important to us! We provide professional audiology services in each of our branches situated in Durbanville, Newlands and Sea Point. Natalie Buttress (M (Audiology) with distinction) heads our team of qualified and registered audiologists, each with experience and a true passion for making a difference in the lives of the patients we treat. Our practice operates independently, which means that we work with a number of hearing aid manufacturers to provide a unique hearing solution for each of our patient’s unique needs.
Detecting a hearing problem sooner rather than later is beneficial to a patient and can ensure that an effective solution is provided. Our ears feed our brains with information and a loss of hearing may often lead to functions of the brain changing. Replacing lost sound can help to rehabilitate skills for comprehending speech, even in noisy environments.
We are fully committed to continuous development in the fields of hearing, tinnitus and hyperacusis. Our team stays up to date with the latest advances in the industry by attending audiologist workshops and courses on hearing technology. This enables us to deliver our hearing services to the best of our abilities.
Call this advertiser on 021 685 0698 or send your email here:
At NB Hearing, we offer a range of audiology services to our patients, to make sure that we meet their needs. Some of our services include:
- Diagnosing hearing loss in calibrated sound conditions for reliable results.
- Identifying hearing problems via calibrated hearing screenings.
- Counselling and sound management for Tinnitus or Hyperacusis.
- Supply and fit of hearing aids (different makes and models).
- Providing treatment and rehabilitation for all types of hearing impairments.
- Performing hearing aid cleaning and repairs (some on site) and services from all supporting hearing aid manufacturers and distributors.
- School and industrial hearing screenings and provide baseline and diagnostic services.
- Support for the duration of treating a hearing-related condition.
- Taking ear moulds to make personalised: hearing protection; sleep-plugs; in-ear monitors; swimplugs.
- Providing a supported 30-day hearing aid fitting with an ‘option to credit’ so that you can find your ideal product (Ts & Cs apply).
- Home and hospital visits for patients unable to travel (a range of areas).
- We supply hearing aid batteries, hearing accessories and assistive devices. (If not in stock, we can also order on patient’s behalf).
Hearing is what enables us to live a quality life, since it connects us with other humans. If you struggle to hear in noisy places, or you increase the volume of the TV without improvement, or maybe you feel that people mumble all the time, or you have a ‘ringing in the ears’, you may be suffering from hearing loss. Please make an appointment to visit us for a hearing test and an assessment of your needs.