More about Ecentric Payment Systems
Ecentric is your one-stop, omnichannel payments solutions partner. Established in 1998, we utilise years of experience and innovation to provide merchants with payment processing that brings them closer to consumers by ensuring secure in-store and online transactions.
With our leading technology and industry expertise, you can gain control over your business’s payment processing and reconciliation. As set out by industry standards, we provide systems that are secure and focus on maintaining compliance under PCI DSS regulations.
Why choose our payment systems?
At Ecentric, we’re always looking for ways to stay up-to-date with the latest in encryption and security technology to provide the best payment systems. We are proud to be named the first decryption provider in South Africa and the first to provide 3-way reconciliation. Furthermore, we are also the first PSP to obtain PCIDSS certification and to offer active/active/dual acquirer processing capabilities.
Our payment solutions
- Payment Switching to enable communication across relevant customer channels for efficient payment processing, in-store and online.
- Our ReconAssist software provides an end-to-end automated solution for businesses to easily reconcile all transactions to ensure accuracy in resolving settlement differences.
- Our counter-to-counter money transfer services allow merchants to expand their value-added services offering and improve consumer satisfaction.
- We assist in configuring online payment gateways for businesses to grow revenue by securely accepting online payments.
- With our innovative OmniHub platform, merchants can easily access various digital services providers through a single integration to provide value-added services in their retail space.
The team at Ecentric Payment Systems offers expertise across the South African payment gateways landscape. Transforming the way retailers interact with consumers, we provide seamless payment systems to ensure successful and accurate in-store and online payments. If you are interested in establishing a reliable system to improve your business’s processing and reconciliation, feel free to contact our team.